Watch this on YouTube!
In this screencast, first I record & resample that recording. The red ball shows in the middle while recording. Then I record and playback mouse movements while switching the sample. The whole background changes color when recording and playing mouse movements.
- You can now Record audio
- Press q key to start/stop recording
- Wav files are stored in the samples folder
- You can now Resample audio
- Press w key to playback the last recorded sample
- Better samples
- I mashed previous samples into less files.
- This adds more variety and lowers the download size.
- Please Note: Beads library only supports 16bit samples.
- I made several bug fixes
- More features and fixes coming soon…
GrainMainFrame1.5-0.2.zip (Java 1.5)
Java version check: http://java.com/en/download/installed.jsp